Sunday 13 March 2011

Lights Out In Bahrain!

...Or not.

RACE TRACK: I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs

So I was all set to start What Really Grinds My [F1] Gears with a review of the opener to the longest ever Formula 1 season, but it looks like I'll have to wait another couple of weeks now.

The starting grid in Bahrain looks a little less like this:


...and a bit more like this:


Still I think it's safe to say there's more overtaking. My money's on the big guy in orange. He has a certain Kobasmashi air about him don't you think?

So it's a shame I've got no race to rant about this weekend, but what really IS grinding my gears in the run-up to Melbourne is that Mclaren have apparently already decided that they're going to be crap this year. I might be half pleased that Princess Hamilton won't be getting everything he demands, but since joining Mclaren everything's just gone downhill for Jenson. Still, maybe if they keep this up Button will see sense and move teams. Silver lining!

Anyway, with no race this is hardly the best start to a blog but OH WELL. Only two weeks to go until we actually get some action, I can't wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment